Revlon and Marchesa came together one more time, for the third time, and created the “Red Carpet” beauty collection.
“Beauty plays such a huge role in completing a red carpet look and we wanted this collection to be representative of some of our most iconic red carpet moments,” said Keren Craig, co-founder and textile director for Marchesa. “We were inspired by the bespoke elements found in the Marchesa collections and translated them to the packaging through beautiful hues and intricate designs. This exclusive collection makes it possible for every woman to have her own show-stopping beauty moment.”
The two giants, in the honour of their third collaboration funded $ 15.000 towards the Half the Sky – a program that helps the fight of women and children against the oppressions and empower women worldwide. “It was very important to us, on a personal level, that this collection have an added philanthropic element. In fact, Revlon’s dedication to charity was a driving force behind our decision to work with the company, as Keren and I both value and incorporate philanthropy into our work as much as we can. We are thrilled that The Red Carpet Collection will benefit a worthy cause” – said Georgina Chapman.
- Revlon Super Lustrous® Lipstick in Love that Red, $7.99
- Revlon Nail Enamel in Chameleon, $4.99
- Revlon ColorStay® Liquid Eye Pen in Blackest Black, $8.99
- Revlon Super Lustrous® Lipstick in Black Cherry, $7.99
- Revlon Nail Enamel in Valentine, $4.99
- Revlon by Marchesa Nail Appliques in Crown Jewels, $9.99
- Revlon Super Lustrous® Lipstick in Pink Cognito, $7.99
- Revlon Nail Enamel in Gray Suede, $4.99
- Revlon PhotoReady™ Translucent Finisher, $12.99.